In this video Claude Lai of https://www.clickcastx.com describes how to choose a good domain.
Making the choice of a good domain is one of the most important decisions you can make.
Tips on choosing a good domain
STEP 1: Choose a good name:
* Choose a short domain name * Do not use “” or numbers in the domain name * Try to get the .com of the domain name * Use a good registrar for your domain name
Recommend ones are :
* Choose a domain which is easy to spell and remember
No more than 2-3 words in the domain.
STEP 2: Search for your domain name keywords
Go to tools – keyword tool once you signup.
* Do a trademark search on your domain keywords
STEP 3: Final Steps in Choosing a good Domain
* Secure the other popular extensions if possible
.com, .org, .net, .us
* Make sure your domain name relates to your business
* Research if your domain name keywords are available for social networks
Search YouTube for your domain keywords.
Search Facebook for your domain keywords.
Search twitter for your domain keywords.
Search Pinterest for your domain keywords
And others like Google+
* Make sure your find a good hosting company
I recommend – https://www.godaddy.com
* Keep your domain info private
Contact us for more information.